There are many valuable resources on the web that provide education and materials on stormwater management, ranging from the most basic of principles, to advanced models in management. Listed below are just a few of these resources.
- Farmstead Assessment Program (Farm*A*Syst)- The farmstead assessment program helps to assess the risk of contamination to water resources, and provides information and recommendations on improving practices and preventing pollution.
- Home*a*Syst - The Home*A*Syst Program helps individuals identify risks to their drinking water resources and covers topics such as stormwater management, household wastewater, and hazardous household products.
- Purdue Extension Water Quality Program - Purdue Extension brings you water quality information you need, whether you are a farmer, consumer, private well owner, parent concerned about your family's drinking water , or someone working to protect your community's environment. This Web site provides easy access to Purdue University research and extension information.
- Tippecanoe County GIS - covers all of Tippecanoe County and its incorporated areas
- Tippecanoe County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Tippecanoe County, Indiana Government
- Wabash River Enhancement Corporation
- Recycling in Tippecanoe County
- An Internet Guide to Financing Stormwater Management - developed by IUPUI's Center for Urban Policy and the Environment, this site is designed to help communities find ways to pay for stormwater management projects
- Long Term Hydrologic Impact Assessment Computer Model - an interactive watershed management system that allows stakeholders to estimate impacts of land use change scenarios and get impervious surface estimates. With this model stakeholders can assess consequences of land use changes or applying soil conservation BMPs and non-point source pollution measures.
- Indiana Water Resources Association
- Indiana Association for Floodplain and Stormwater Management
- List of Indiana E-Waste Disposal Sites
- Indiana Electronic Waste (E-Waste) Law
- Watershed Management Plans
- On-Demand Print Center for customizable bill stuffers, brochures, and other print media
- Volunteer Mitigation Matchmaker service
- E-303(d) list
- NPS E-Services
- Watersheds/NPS Website
- The Stormwater Managers Resource Center - is designed specifically for stormwater practitioners, local government officials and others that need technical assistance on stormwater management issues. Created and maintained by the Center for Watershed Protection, the SMRC has everything you need to know about stormwater in a single site.
- Center for Watershed Protection - a very comprehensive site for the stormwater manager, complete with slideshows, sample stormwater manual and ordinance, an extensive library on stormwater management and more
- EPA Stormwater Quality (NPDES) Website - Find out all the information regarding the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Surf Your Watershed - a great interactive site, hosted by the US Environmental Protection Agency, that allows the user to look up information related to watersheds in the United States. Information includes, but is not limited to, citizen-based workgroups, water quality monitoring, and impaired waters