If you have any questions or are concerned about stormwater practices occuring within Tippecanoe County, the following documents may help you answer some of these inquiries.
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Ordinance (2017)
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Technical Standards Manual (2016)
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Ordinance (2012)
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Technical Standards Manual (2012)
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Ordinance (2005)
- Tippecanoe County Stormwater Technical Standards Manual (2005)
- City of Lafayette Stormwater Ordinance
- State Regulation Concerning Municipal Stormwater (Rule 13)
- State Regulation Concerning Construction Site Stormwater (Rule 5)
- State Regulation Concerning Industrial Stormwater (Rule 6)
- Federal Regulations Concerning Municipal Stormwater
Permits, Monitoring & Reporting Forms
Below are excerpts from the Tippecanoe County Stormwater Technical Standards. These forms and checklists are required in many instances where stormwater activities are taking place. For a full version of the Technical Standards Manual , please refer to the Regulations page.
- Stormwater Application Checklist - a helpful checklist of supporting documents and data that need to be gathered prior to applying for a stormwater permit
- Notice of Intent - Submission of this Notice of Intent letter constitutes notice that the project site owner is applying for coverage under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit Rule for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction Activity. More information on the IDEM Rule 5 NOI Submittal can be found by visiting the IDEM website
Mandatory Construction Site Self-Monitoring - All Sediment and Erosion Control BMPs shall be inspected and maintained as needed to ensure continued performance of their intended function during construction and shall continue until the entire site has been stabilized and a Notice of Termination has been issued. The Inspection Forms must be retained and made available to the Tippecanoe County Drainage Board upon request.
- Notice of Termination - Submission of this Notice of Termination letter constitutes notice to the Commissioner that the project site owner is applying for Termination of Coverage under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit Rule for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction Activity. All construction sites shall undergo a final inspection by the Tippecanoe County Drainage Board following submittal of a Notice of Termination (NOT) by the project owner to ensure the site is stabilized and that post construction BMPs have been properly installed.